These writing gifts don’t necessarily have to be given during the holidays. If there’s a special writer in your life, this list offers 10 gifts that can work just as well for birthdays and special occasions.
- Café Press offers a wide selection of writer-themed gifts.
- Author Jewelry from Little Gem Girl – earrings, pendants, key chains, necklaces. Custom photo jewelry.
- A pretty Writer’s silver bracelet – it has a beautiful heart at the bottom with “Writer” across it. What’s more, it’s plated with 1-carat silver.
- A fun Writer’s necklace and pendant – they are silver plated and it’s a great piece of jewelry for writers.
- How about a typewriter that’s a jewelry box?! The top is a removable lid, and you can fit all your jewelry inside. It’s a bit more expensive than some of the other gifts on here, but it would also make the perfect big gift for the writer in your life (if you want a cheaper version, this smaller version is just over $20 bucks).
- The perfect earrings! With “Chapter One” on one earring and “The End” on the other, it’s basically implying that the entire book resides between those two earrings, in the writer’s brain. It comes in a jewelry box to make it easy to give as a gift, and the back is colored “antique bronze.”
- Writing Software – ideas include Freedom (as you’re free from social media and free to write), Scrivener, and Dragon Naturally Speaking to name just a few.
- Writer’s Block SOS! Have a writer in your life that gets writer’s block? Get them the Writer Emergency Pack. Whenever they’re struggling with the story, they can pull out a card and get inspiration! It includes 52 cards with fantastic illustrations and loads of ideas.
- Wine or other Writer’s choice of alcohol – Gin or Bourbon are some classic options.
- Writer’s Business Cards – what every writer needs to promote their work! Vista Print is a great place for these. Get 50% off site-wide with the code SALE50.
- Thankful for Friends Who Lift Up Women
- November is Family Literacy Month
- Immerse Yourself in Vincent Van Gogh—Must-See Exhibit Closes November 19
- Plentiful Harvests and Bizarre Rituals: Stories That Have Haunted Me Since Childhood
- Celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month This October by Getting a Mammogram