In August, this was posted by a reviewer who had just gotten her copy of Salvation Station:
I just received my book in the mail and let me tell you, this looks creeptastically entertaining. Crime, murder and a creepy doll on the cover. I’m in!
I’m terrified of dolls, like absolutely hate them, I wouldn’t even let my daughter have dolls. 🤷♀️ Sorry not sorry. I knew to get the perfect picture for this I would need a doll … a HUGE thank you to my husband’s aunt for staging this! I was NOT touching that thing!
Keep checking the blog www.guestcheckdiaries.com for new content and my upcoming piece! 🖤
How incredibly creative is this photo? I think it’s fantastic and have sent it to everyone I know. Blogger Ashleigh isn’t shy about her intense dislike of dolls, but it made for an unforgettable image. And she just posted her very positive review, so I am thrilled twice over.
Whether you’re an author, artist, blogger, designer, photographer, musician, singer, songwriter (just to name a few) – creativity is a gift. And it’s yours. Make the most of it!
- Celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month This October by Getting a Mammogram
- Celebrating National Coffee Day
- Banned Books Week: Books Unite Us, Censorship Divides Us
- Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month and Honoring Hispanic Heritage in Film
- Celebrating National Women’s Equality Day and the Right to Vote