For a country with a population of just 4 million people, Ireland’s literary contributions are enormous. In observance of St. Patrick’s Day, I’ve cherry picked a few of my favorite Irish novels from a list Laura Hampson created for the London Evening Standard in March 2018.
Sarah Dale is a wearer of many, many hats. She’s an author, mom, partner, daughter, step-mom, friend, dog-walker, cat-appreciator, word-lover, think-thinker, picture-taker, always-learner, library book balancer, living in Nebraska, and just trying to get things done.
- Black Girl Magic Book Club Welcomes Author Dawnie Walton
- Honoring the Matriarch of Our Family and Our Family History This Mother’s Day
- Buy the Book! ‘Darkness and Grace’ by Kathryn Schleich
- Of Mystery and History: An Interview with Author Jess Montgomery
- ‘We Tore Down the Forest’ Showcases the Poetry of Youth Wise Beyond Their Years