An Interview with Marcie Rendon, Author of ‘Murder on the Red River,’ the Latest One Book/One Minnesota Selection
For a country with a population of just 4 million people, Ireland’s literary contributions are enormous. In observance of St. Patrick’s Day, I’ve cherry picked a few of my favorite Irish novels from a list Laura Hampson created for the London Evening Standard in March 2018.
Sarah Dale is a wearer of many, many hats. She’s an author, mom, partner, daughter, step-mom, friend, dog-walker, cat-appreciator, word-lover, think-thinker, picture-taker, always-learner, library book balancer, living in Nebraska, and just trying to get things done.
- Thankful for Friends Who Lift Up Women
- November is Family Literacy Month
- Immerse Yourself in Vincent Van Gogh—Must-See Exhibit Closes November 19
- Plentiful Harvests and Bizarre Rituals: Stories That Have Haunted Me Since Childhood
- Celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month This October by Getting a Mammogram