It’s National Get Caught Reading Month! I’m celebrating with a special offer on my Salvation Station ebook. Get it on Amazon for .99 cents through May 24! Find it here.
Get Caught Reading is a nationwide public service campaign launched by the Association of American Publishers to remind people of all ages how much fun it is to read. May is officially Get Caught Reading month, but the celebration lasts throughout the year. Get Caught Reading is supported by hundreds of celebrities, including LL Cool J, Dylan and Cole Sprouse, and the newest addition, Olivia the Pig.
- Celebrating National Women’s Equality Day and the Right to Vote
- An Interview with Marcie Rendon, Author of ‘Murder on the Red River,’ the Latest One Book/One Minnesota Selection
- Hugging Mom in Person for the First Time in 20 Months
- Unable to Read in America
- Back On Track with Wilder’s Backpack Drive