I am thrilled to announce that in spring 2021, my novel, Shades of Darkness, Shades of Grace, will be published by a local publisher. Inspired by true events, the domestic thriller set in the Twin Cities follows the Pierson family as they come to suspect a new family member may not be what they seem. The book was actually my first foray into writing a novel, a previous version self-published in the mid-2000s. Good reviews from readers convinced me to revise the book and publish it under my own name rather than pseudonym. With the input of an excellent editorial team, I am doing just that.
In April, my publicity team and I are planning a formal book launch. A year ago, the book launch for Salvation Station was cancelled due to the COVID pandemic. I am cautiously optimistic the spring gathering will be held to celebrate both books and as a thank you for the incredible support my writing has received. More details to follow.
- Celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month This October by Getting a Mammogram
- Celebrating National Coffee Day
- Banned Books Week: Books Unite Us, Censorship Divides Us
- Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month and Honoring Hispanic Heritage in Film
- Celebrating National Women’s Equality Day and the Right to Vote