With the release of Salvation Station days away, I had a bookstore appearance scheduled for April 18 and the main launch party was planned for April 23. Both of these events will be rescheduled. Because so many authors have seen their events cancelled, my publisher, She Writes Press, is launching a new campaign for the Spring 2020 publishing season: KEEP CALM AND READ ON with SPRING’S BIGGEST VIRTUAL BOOK TOUR.
Beginning March 30, a book a day will be highlighted through April 30. Join me in supporting many wonderful authors (including me!) by following along on She Writes’ Facebook (@SheWritesDotCom) and:
- Share the posts
- Tag the author (@AuthorKathrynSchleich) and the indie bookstore (@OnceUponACrimeBooks)
- Purchase a copy through Once Upon a Crime
She Writes will also be sponsoring a giveaway of two copies of Salvation Station.
P.S. Salvation Station is also available for pre-order at Once Upon a Crime here.
- Celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month This October by Getting a Mammogram
- Celebrating National Coffee Day
- Banned Books Week: Books Unite Us, Censorship Divides Us
- Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month and Honoring Hispanic Heritage in Film
- Celebrating National Women’s Equality Day and the Right to Vote