This website (the “Site”) is operated by Kathryn Schleich. By continuing to use the site you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to our policy. You represent to us that you are over the age of 18. By using this website you consent to the collection, storage and use of your information in the manner discussed below.
- Information we collect. Your use of this website allows you to provide us with certain information and allows us to collect certain information about you. This information may include certain personal information and information about your preferences and habits. Some of this information may be anonymous and some may be identified with you. This website may use Google Analytics to collect information about you and your use of the website.
- Information we keep. We may retain information about you, the services that you have requested and your use of our website in our system(s).
- Information we put on your computer. We may place cookies, or similar code, on your computer. Cookies are small files placed on computers for reference purposes. Cookies may be used to provide easier and faster access to website features such as logins and/or repeat visits. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to tell you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not allow cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the website.
- What we do with your information. We may use your information to send you information about our products and services; and we may give your information to third parties who provide services to us. We may use your information in various analytics to improve our website and our services. If you provide information about yourself on a publication application or in response to blog entries, you understand that your comments may be viewable by other site visitors or be generally available to the public.
- Links to other websites. This website may contain links to other sites that are owned by third parties. When you leave our site, you agree to the policies and conditions of use of the new site. You understand that our policies and conditions of use do not apply to the new site.
- Changing your information. If your information changes, or if you no longer wish us to possess your information, you may request correction, updating, or deletion of your information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may make corrections, updates or information deletion requests at the address below. Please note that certain services may no longer be available to you if you request the deletion of your information.y
- Removing your information. If you wish to have your information deleted from our system please email the request to email@example.com. You agree that deleting your information from our system means that will not be able to access any account or interaction with us that you have requested in the past and that you will not receive other information from us. We may retain financial information related to products or services that you have purchased for our tax records.