Christine Blasey Ford is telling the truth. How can I be so sure? As a child, I was sexually assaulted. The very white, old, and the predominantly male members on the Senate Judiciary Committee questioned Blasey’s account when she couldn’t remember whose house the assault took place at or who brought her home that night in 1982. But she remembered the assault in excruciating detail. Completely clueless and out of touch the GOP, for the most part, will never understand a crucial point for victims of sexual assault – we never forget. And as long as sexual assault keeps happening to us, we will remember and force our voices to be heard until women of any age no longer fear for their safety.
- Thankful for Friends Who Lift Up Women
- November is Family Literacy Month
- Immerse Yourself in Vincent Van Gogh—Must-See Exhibit Closes November 19
- Plentiful Harvests and Bizarre Rituals: Stories That Have Haunted Me Since Childhood
- Celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month This October by Getting a Mammogram