I am immensely proud of my youngest brother, David Schleich, who took up Tucker Carlson’s offer after his vile and misogynistic comments released March 13. Tucker said, “Anyone who disagrees with my views is welcome to come on and explain why.”
David contacted a FOX News producer asking if he could be a guest on Tucker Carlson Tonight to explain why he (and many, many others) disagree with the host’s views.
My brother explained to the Erik Wemple Blog of The Washington Post his numerous reasons, not the least of which is being the father to three incredible daughters. Neither FOX or Tucker (surprise) responded to David’s request to be heard.
I had four brothers, and none ever remotely resembled the likes of Tucker Carlson. David is proof positive of what it means to be a genuine man in these unsettling times. Bravo, brother!
To read the Erik Wemple Blog on the subject in its entirety, visit: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/03/14/tucker-carlsons-lie-week/
- Thankful for Friends Who Lift Up Women
- November is Family Literacy Month
- Immerse Yourself in Vincent Van Gogh—Must-See Exhibit Closes November 19
- Plentiful Harvests and Bizarre Rituals: Stories That Have Haunted Me Since Childhood
- Celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month This October by Getting a Mammogram